• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

re-implementation of villages...

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
OK, in case you werent around in alpha, Towns werent the lowest rank of settlement, hamlets were, consisting of 3 people (lol) then villages, 5 people and then towns. These were removed in beta so that little inactive places werent dotting the world, although I think that villages should be re-implemented but with a twist. That being that they can only be built within a kingdom or empire, and only with the kings/emperors permission. Because, as everyone knows, kingdoms arent made up completely of big towns+ theres always villages dotting the outskirts, and so i think it will be cool if that was so in Herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
This sounds kinda cool in my opinion, we could set up villages on the very borders of the kingdoms reaches. Probably just make it unofficial though as the area would be pretty populated compared to the extreme wildy.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not sure whether you know already but when you get kingdom status, there's regions that go up for the entire kingdom (at least you are supposed to have regions for the entire kingdom). So the kingdom regions would cover these so called hamlets/villages.