• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Raz's White list application

• Minecraft In-game name:xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx
  • Location & Age:13 Sydney australia
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned from battle4utopia for false accusations of aimbotting, I was told I would be unbanned if I admitted it but I will not say I hack when I don't. (but on some other servers that are mass hosted, like survival games, I am banned)
  • Referral(s):Loukgo3sburr
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends from another server told me (lickster_boy, DarkStar242, Armyman228, Madcow37)
  • Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft Eula & ToS: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have been on multiple heroes servers, I don't complain much (unless its completely necessary) and I'm looking for a fresh heroes server that won't bann me for playing well.
  • Special key: HCx14
  • Additional Info: I have played minecraft for quite a while, (pre 1.7). I have decent grammar. I play some other games aswell (tf2, l4d2, killing floor, dota 2 are just a couple)

Reading through, it says my account was compromised. That wasn't actually me, being the reason why my account was migrated.