• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rauer2341s improved application (updated)

rauer2341

Wood
  • In-game name: Rauer2341.
  • Location & Age: I live in danmark in fradensborg. And i am 13 years old.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I dont remember if i have been banned but i maybe i just remeber wrong.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Reason you should be accepted: Maybe if i join can some one else on the server have it fun with me. Or if i play in a long time i maybe make a mansion in a town and make some beautiful builds. and if i find a bug in the hero plugin i will say it to you guys. And maybe my frinds will join the server and build the mansion with me. And we live in it and if we still play we will make a beautiful town, a big one whare many can get a house in.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard about the plugin hero and it sounded cool so i tried to find it and i found this wepsite to the server herocraft so i started make me in and here am i.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have :)
  • Additional Info: i am learnig english fast but im not the best to english just so you now it. and i am a ok builder even i have played minecraft sincs alpha. And i have just started using redstone and just learned to make a code using levers i love it :)

rauer2341

Wood
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: i have seen it on this vidio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0qR2uVWoc
  • In-game name rauer2341
  • Location & Age: danmark. 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): in one of my frinds servers 1 time but just for fun
  • Referral(s):none
  • Reason you should be accepted: i like to see how good the server/plugin is
  • Have you voted for Herocraft : yes
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCxy
  • Additional Info im not the best at english

rauer2341

Wood

• In-game name: rauer2341.
  • Location & Age: danmark. 13.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have been banned in one of my frinds servers but only one time but just for fun
  • Referral(s):none
  • Reason you should be accepted: i like to see how good the server/plugin is. and i have seen vidios of the server and it is a mmorpg!! it so cool the coolest plugin ever and i just play it. and if it is a good server so will i say it to my frinds.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft : yes
  • Additional Info im not the best at english im realy sry. and i am not the best but ok builder and have just started using redstone.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
1) Please don't just re-post your application.

2)

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

rauer2341

Wood
In-game name: Rauer2341.
Location & Age: Im 13 years old and lives in danmark.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from a online server. Or else i just dont remember.
Referral(s): None.
Reason you should be accepted: Becuse i will realy like to find new ways to play minecraft. And i have seen this server is like a mmorpg and a pvp server and i realy like the idea of it. And so i can train my english becuse im not the best in english.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have seen a interwew of it and it just sounded so cool!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have.
Additional Info: If you dont know im not the best to english. And sry i cant send eny screenshots of my past creations becuse i allways delete the maps and i dont know why i do it. And i am a ok builder not the best but ok. And i have just started to do some redstone.

and sry if im typing wrong

rauer2341

Wood
So is it a yes? If it is i will be so happy. Or is it a no? If it is so fuck my life used 7 hours of my life in this.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
If you can't do anything to help out the community, or be a valuable asset, why should it be a yes? We need good, clear answers as to why we should accept you.