• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Raubtier [Neutral][FE]

Laviathan

Glowstone
Raubtier
Mayor: Laviathan
SecondInCommand: Thegreybeast
Council
Citizens
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here at Raubtier we are a neutral town. With an organized community, we have a council with trusted members. We are all trying to get specialized both in crafter and in fighter classes. We have free above ground plots, and treat each other with respect. A policy is that if someone attacks you on purpose you have the right to kill them or damage them back (depends on how much they damage you). We now have regions and a chat (message a council member for the name and password of chat)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
(Rules are prone to change check them and the forums every couple days!)
1. Do not steal from other citizens or allies
2. We are NEUTRAL, do not attack unless provoked
3. Try to work on the town projects if you aren't doing anything (Walls/Filling/Clearing)
4. Follow ALL server rules.
5. We will not tolerate if you break these rules.
6. Make sure all entrances to town are closed.
1st time: You will be warned etc.
2nd time: You may be killed to teach a lesson
3rd time: You may be kicked out of town
* These terms may vary depending on the circumstances
* We also joke around a lot so if we are having a 'fun day' where we hit each other, it will not be considered a broken rule
Alliances:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgotten Empire
Raubtier
Requirements
8514/10000 Coins
Projects
Want to join RaubTier? Fill out this application!
1. Your IGN
2. Your real life name
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be?
4. Will you help with town projects?
5. Will you donate gold if needed?
6. We like to have fun, do you?
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?
9. Have you read the rules?
10. What time zone are you in?
11. Are you going to be active?
12. List all Previous towns?
13. If previous towns listed, list why you left/got kicked?
Have you filled out the application? If so, message one of the council members and tell them to check your application. They will tell you if you are accepted or if you need to work on improving your application

Town Tax Payment Info

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Can I please make you guys a town banner? That one is so.... flat, and eww.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Why not try out a new name? Keeping the same name over and over is hell for them lore guys and its just kinda nice seeing new ideas and towns floating around vs seeing everything from old map reappearing again. With me I've had a new town name every map(Solis, Mortem, Solsthiem, and now Excelsum). Raubtier isn't a bad name but why not try something new?

Laviathan

Glowstone
Why not try out a new name? Keeping the same name over and over is hell for them lore guys and its just kinda nice seeing new ideas and towns floating around vs seeing everything from old map reappearing again. With me I've had a new town name every map(Solis, Mortem, Solsthiem, and now Excelsum). Raubtier isn't a bad name but why not try something new?

The lore hasn't really changed though, it's practically the same lore.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Just stating, due to the town cap, members of Valgirn will be joining Raubtier. It has been said that it is possible that the town cap will increase, so if it ever does Valgirn members will return to being in Valgirn. Until the day that the town cap is increased, Valgirn members are part of Raubtier.

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Your IGN : Shanok576
2. Your real life name : Vincent
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? : Rogue | I don't know yet
4. Will you help with town projects? : Yup
5. Will you donate gold if needed? : If I have some spare gold then yes
6. We like to have fun, do you? : F*** yeah
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! : Yes I do
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? : Yes
9. Have you read the rules? : Yes
10. What time zone are you in? : Eastern -5
11. Are you going to be active? : As much as possbile
12. List all Previous towns? : Raubtier in the ancient map
13. If previous towns listed, list why you left/got kicked? : The map reseted, and I wasn't much active due to connection problems but now everything's fixed

Thebeast

Iron
1. Your IGN : Shanok576
2. Your real life name : Vincent
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? : Rogue | I don't know yet
4. Will you help with town projects? : Yup
5. Will you donate gold if needed? : If I have some spare gold then yes
6. We like to have fun, do you? : F*** yeah
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! : Yes I do
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? : Yes
9. Have you read the rules? : Yes
10. What time zone are you in? : Eastern -5
11. Are you going to be active? : As much as possbile
12. List all Previous towns? : Raubtier in the ancient map
13. If previous towns listed, list why you left/got kicked? : The map reseted, and I wasn't much active due to connection problems but now everything's fixed
Welcome back, msg either me(thegreybeast) or laviathan in game for access to the regions.

Thebeast

Iron
I might actually make it Skyforge again... and good luck Raubtier.
Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with your town.[DOUBLEPOST=1349270930,1348664167][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok everyone where are we at, we have to get going and finish the next step to town!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, my computers hard drive crashed and all so now I can't play minecraft. I just want to say I won't be on for a while, I don't know when I will get a new computer or something so lets just hope I get back online soon. :) I will be on the forums however because my laptop works but it doesn't work with minecraft so yeah feel free to contact me through forum.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, my computers hard drive crashed and all so now I can't play minecraft. I just want to say I won't be on for a while, I don't know when I will get a new computer or something so lets just hope I get back online soon. :) I will be on the forums however because my laptop works but it doesn't work with minecraft so yeah feel free to contact me through forum.

Wait!

If it's a laptop your windows CD key should be printed on a sticker on the back and you can just download windows, burn to a disk, and reintall (formatting your crashed HDD in the process).

If you have a tower, slave the drive to a friends computer and format it, or use your windows install disk and do what I said for laptops!

Unless it's physically broken of course.

Thebeast

Iron
Hey guys, Sorry I havent been on in a while I've been busy with school and work. Ill try to log in when I can but mid terms have started and i have a lot of projects to do. If you have any questions please msg me on the forums.