• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rare Block Addition Suggestion

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel that Mossy Cobblestone should also be added to the rare block list. It is rare and isn't like it can be found super easily.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Tbh it isnt rare at all. Every Dungeon has about a stack of it, and its not valuable at all either.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I know plenty of people that could get it confused easily with mossy stonebrick...myself included (as I have done it before).

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
The fact is it is really easy to find, you can buy it for cheap and lots of people build with it.
Moral of the story is: Mossy cobble = Not rare.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I was merely getting at that it is less common than Iron and Lapis and around the same rarity as Gold...and while not as valuable...I would hate to see bans get handed out for people that confuse Mossy Cobble with Mossy Stone Brick.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I was merely getting at that it is less common than Iron and Lapis and around the same rarity as Gold...and while not as valuable...I would hate to see bans get handed out for people that confuse Mossy Cobble with Mossy Stone Brick.
How can you confuse mossy cobble with mossy stone brick?

mossy cobble is, as stated above not rare.
Cause of how easily you can find it and the price on it.
Why compare it to iron and lapiz, seeing those blocks aren't rare either..

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
How can you confuse mossy cobble with mossy stone brick?

mossy cobble is, as stated above not rare.
Cause of how easily you can find it and the price on it.
Why compare it to iron and lapiz, seeing those blocks aren't rare either..
eeeee nevermindddd

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
They must be rare if they're on the rare block list e_e
Like ik they're not actually 'RARE', but they are on the list.

rules_HC_wiki_zps49977f68.jpg

source: http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Rules

This blocks has been off the list since the start of Bastion or so..

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
i imagine some texture packs confuse the two...
Then either edit the texturepack, or use another one?
It's generally a bad idea to have a texturepack witch make it easy to confuse two sort of blocks..
(I once used one where gold blocks and yellow wool looked exactly the same, it was pretty boring to replace all the yellow wool I found in the wilderness, when I found out it wasn't gold).

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Then either edit the texturepack, or use another one?
It's generally a bad idea to have a texturepack witch make it easy to confuse two sort of blocks..
(I once used one where gold blocks and yellow wool looked exactly the same, it was pretty boring to replace all the yellow wool I found in the wilderness, when I found out it wasn't gold).
I can't be the only one who wanted to see some maniac take out his pickaxe and mine the crap out of a yellow wool block.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I sort of disagree, mossy cobble is pretty standard. With 3 maps chock-full of dungeons (Bastion/WS/FL), I think it's not as valuable as one would think.