• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RanYakumo's O Chat Appeal

IGN: RanYakumo
Muted by: @Trazil
Time of mute: A week ago
Server/Channel: OOC
Reason for mute: Macking...?
Your story: Along with JohnCenaGaming AKA OuiOuiFaguette we were saying the word "Mack" A random word I created on a night in a Skype call by saying it over and over again randomly, So we said it in chat randomly, Periodically, Sometimes with what we were saying as if it was a real word, A placeholder for random words, Or just at the end of our sentences randomly., Nobody really got annoyed, More-so though I was a weird person. So a few guides thought it was a internet e-bonics, We explained the story of how it wasn't a internet e-bonics, and that it was a random word I said in a Skype call, So they left it alone after that. I'm guessing Trazil got a bit annoyed after a while of saying it randomly, It wasn't spamming either, Just saying it periodically. He thought it was a internet e-bonics also, So we explained to him, how it wasn't. So after a while, He had told us to stop, And we asked "What was wrong with macking" We didn't get a response, So another person said Mack, Didn't get a warning, Or a mute. So we said mack a few times in a sentences, And we had gotten muted, And that's how I got muted.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: RanYakumo
Muted by: @Trazil
Time of mute: A week ago
Server/Channel: OOC
Reason for mute: Macking...?
Your story: Along with JohnCenaGaming AKA OuiOuiFaguette we were saying the word "Mack" A random word I created on a night in a Skype call by saying it over and over again randomly, So we said it in chat randomly, Periodically, Sometimes with what we were saying as if it was a real word, A placeholder for random words, Or just at the end of our sentences randomly., Nobody really got annoyed, More-so though I was a weird person. So a few guides thought it was a internet e-bonics, We explained the story of how it wasn't a internet e-bonics, and that it was a random word I said in a Skype call, So they left it alone after that. I'm guessing Trazil got a bit annoyed after a while of saying it randomly, It wasn't spamming either, Just saying it periodically. He thought it was a internet e-bonics also, So we explained to him, how it wasn't. So after a while, He had told us to stop, And we asked "What was wrong with macking" We didn't get a response, So another person said Mack, Didn't get a warning, Or a mute. So we said mack a few times in a sentences, And we had gotten muted, And that's how I got muted.
It was more than here and there, and it was constantly. Others were asking you to stop multiple times.
After being asked to stop multiple times by multiple people you continued.
I'll remove it Monday