• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ranger or Runeblade?

zxgoldenxz

Coal
As im nearly mastering Rogue, im stuck between 2 classes, Runeblade or Ranger, which one should i get? Im equally powerful with a sword as i am with a bow, or should i just ditch those two and restart and go for Paladin?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
As im nearly mastering Rogue, im stuck between 2 classes, Runeblade or Ranger, which one should i get? Im equally powerful with a sword as i am with a bow, or should i just ditch those two and restart and go for Paladin?
Be whichever one you think seems more fun, screw beng viable. Back on Sanctum I was one of the few enchanters, but piggify was invaluable when PvPing with friends.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Ranger Pvp is great if you can aim. Runeblade pvp is great if you can dodge/avoid damage

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Be whichever one you think seems more fun, screw beng viable. Back on Sanctum I was one of the few enchanters, but piggify was invaluable when PvPing with friends.
In general, getting shitstomped because the class you picked sucks is not particularly fun even if the class itself is interesting.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I played Ranger up to lvl 57 or so and got bored with it. It is a nice solo class to level with but for pvp or group its hard to be a ranger (especially with the lag).

whatdays

Iron
Yeah for sure lag makes hitting other players hard. But I love being a Ranger. That's me though. Runeblade has a cool story if you're in to the rp-ing aspect of the game.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You have to pick the class that appeals to you the most. Steamed is right.

If you pick a class that other people say is good for whatever reason, but you don't like playing it you won't feel like leveling it up. Then you'll just drift off and possibly quit!

That's why i'm not a ninja anymore, I only picked it to use their skills to avoid pvp. It was effective but I couldn't REALLY avoid pvp in all circumstances and I wasn't motivated to go past level 30 lol