• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Ranger] -New Utility Ability- Torch Arrow

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Costs - 1 torch

"You fire your torch, causing it to light up the area where it lands!"

Basically, this ability allows a Ranger to fire an arrow and create torches where their arrows land. Restrictions would be in regioned areas, of course. Just thought this would be a cool addition to the class. Lemme know what you think/if this is feasible.

Thank you,

Keache

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
Very possible. Would actually take about and hour and a half to code up(I'm sloow). Of-course, it would only place on the sides and tops of blocks. You can get the location of the block and just use a loop to check if the block face that it lands on can have a torch placed on it.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Never heard of it in a mod before, but it's not original because I stole the idea from @Liqwids ... Lol. Sure it's been done elsewhere, but would be neat to have in Herocraft indeed.

Nayr1993

Glowing Redstone
Good idea, but would they end up replacing a different ranger skill with it, or just adding it to the list? That's what i'd like to know before anyone talks about new skills.