• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger Level 60

RagingDragon5

Portal
I don't like the idea of taking out bowstrength from lv 52 and changing it to a level 60 skill. It should be brought back as a level 52 skill, while get a new skill at level 60 or not. I really don't care if rangers get a level 60 skill, but I don't want to be level 60 for that skill. Honestly I belive all level 60 skills should be new.
Also when is level 60 coming out.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Rangers are probably on the 'better' side of balancing compared to other classes, so I doubt a new skill would be added. Why wouldn't bowstrength be moved to 60? If there is no lvl 60 skill than there will be nothing to reward achieving that lvl other than the title.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Majority of the time skills are added without the developers telling us of them. Just because we haven't heard of skills for lvl 60 yet doesn't mean there aren't any.