• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ranger Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Along the edges of Haven, there lies a Kingdom of Desolation. It requires Heroes for battle, work, and other secret, dark things. It is the forest of the Rangers. Among them live the other Rogues, ready to serve the Ranger. Join us, or fall by our feathered shafts.

~~:notch:Our Story:notch:~~

In our Forest of Endinyn, humans young and old were falling by a strange power. A dark power. It rebelled against the colonized humans, killing the men, women, and children. Endinyn became a desolate wasteland. Thence came the Rangers. They were ordinary men, like you or me, but for love of their people, they gave up their hold on the LostSoul, and became the Ranger. They trained for years, until finally, they became masters of the bow and axe. They were finally ready to confront the power. They found that it was not a man, orc, or any other manner of beast. It was a spirit. Through much sacrifice, they slaughtered the spirit with magical arrows and enchanted axes, and restored peace to Endinyn. Now it is up to you, as well as the Rangers, to keep the peace in the land, and not allow the Power to rise again. This adventure, is up to you.

Ranger Corps

Town Name: Allyn

Head Ranger: SurvivalManZ

Battlemaster: HexShadowZ

Bounty Hunter: ArktorianPrinceZ

Warchief: Twinmoose

Inn Keeper: Traso13

LichKing/Mediator of Gods: Redassassingames

180px-Lich_King_official_site.jpg

Ore Collector: Traso13

BlackSmith: SurvivalManZ

Runesmith: ArktorianPrinceZ

Officers: Jonbarrig777, Sebo45507

2012-08-11_203644_3223135.jpg

Minecraft IGN:
Herocraft EXP:
Spec of intended spec:
Profession or intended profession:
Are you willing to pledge your allegiance to the Ranger Corps?:
Will you answer the Ranger Corps's Call to Arms if needed?:
Will you follow our rules?:
What you are good at:
Why you want to join the Ranger Corps:
Additional Info you'd like to tell us?

Needed:

Good Fighters
Adept Archers
Builders
Tanks
Scouts

Feel free to apply in this thread. Join the Ranger Corps!

Last edited:
Application

Minecraft IGN:KnightFury13
Minecraft EXP:3
Herocraft EXP:3
Spec of intended spec:paladin
Profession or intended profession:enchanter or Miner
Are you willing to pledge your allegiance to the Ranger Corps?:Yes
Will you answer the Ranger Corps's Call to Arms if needed?:Yes
Will you follow our rules?:Yes
What you are good at:pvPing
Why you want to join the Ranger Corps:so that I can have protection and so that I can meet other new people.
Additional Info you'd like to tell us?I've just begin HC 3 days ago, I like to help other people I 'm a high school student.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Application

Minecraft IGN:KnightFury13
Minecraft EXP:3
Herocraft EXP:3
Spec of intended spec:paladin
Profession or intended profession:enchanter or Miner
Are you willing to pledge your allegiance to the Ranger Corps?:Yes
Will you answer the Ranger Corps's Call to Arms if needed?:Yes
Will you follow our rules?:Yes
What you are good at:pvPing
Why you want to join the Ranger Corps:so that I can have protection and so that I can meet other new people.
Additional Info you'd like to tell us?I've just begin HC 3 days ago, I like to help other people I 'm a high school student.

Knightfury, everything seems legit, but what exactly do you mean by you have 3 exp for Herocraft and Minecraft.

Ultanian

Portal
Minecraft IGN: UltNachopony
Minecraft EXP: In Vanilla, I tend to build defenses and redstone traps.
Herocraft EXP: In Herocraft I like to strategize more than the actual fight.
Spec of intended spec: I switched to my master ranger just for you :p Alhtough I don't know what kind of build I should go, I'd like to hear what you think
Profession or intended profession: I am a mastered Merchant.
Are you willing to pledge your allegiance to the Ranger Corps?: Yes, as I can not only fight in battle but create structures designed for archers.
Will you answer the Ranger Corps's Call to Arms if needed?: Yes.
Will you follow our rules?: Of course.
What you are good at: Defense. Waiting for the enemy come to me where we have the upper hand.
Why you want to join the Ranger Corps: I love the lore of the rangers, and now is my chance to be in that lore and actually build something on here for once.
Additional Info you'd like to tell us? I was mayor of a town, but due to my inactivity the town did not succeed very well. I left and gave ownership to another.

Oh sorry I thought in game level .
Minecraft Exp: The basics, PvPing.
Hero craft Exp: Not that much of experienced I'm a level 10 at combat and I'm level 20 at crafter.

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@KnightFury131
@UltNachopony

You have been Accepted! The town is currently being established. The town creation is being bugged, so for the time being, I will not be able to facially invite you. If you so wish, you may join us unofficially until I get the township plugin settled.

Ultanian

Portal
@KnightFury131
@UltNachopony

You have been Accepted! The town is currently being established. The town creation is being bugged, so for the time being, I will not be able to facially invite you. If you so wish, you may join us unofficially until I get the township plugin settled.
OK, just lemme know when you can, I probably won't play until it gets fixed

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Well, I tried, and I got a good part of the town built with my Inner Circle, but it seems fate has different plans for the Ranger Corps. We shall start anew on the new map. Good day to you.

@hilltim1 Please lock this thread until further notice. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.