• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ranger Battle Tactics

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
To master ranger, one must master the terrain.

High ground is almost always to the benefit of a ranger. It's a shame that Punch II is so necessary for PvP, but it comes especially in handy when you're shooting from high ground.

On the same token, large, deep water sources are always to the benefit of the ranger. The water works great in combination with Camouflage at the bottom of the sea floor and Gills. I find myself able to escape classes without Gills through that way.

When you are faced with a group fight in flat land, position yourself far away from the crowds but not too far as the avatars would disappear. In the past, I have had situations where I stalked a group of people moving to fight another group, and I am free to shoot at all of them once the group PvP begins. This is great for snagging kills. With the movement speed boost from agility, you can now escape without dying from these fights with some kills under your belt as well.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
To master ranger, one must master the terrain.

High ground is almost always to the benefit of a ranger. It's a shame that Punch II is so necessary for PvP, but it comes especially in handy when you're shooting from high ground.

On the same token, large, deep water sources are always to the benefit of the ranger. The water works great in combination with Camouflage at the bottom of the sea floor and Gills. I find myself able to escape classes without Gills through that way.

When you are faced with a group fight in flat land, position yourself far away from the crowds but not too far as the avatars would disappear. In the past, I have had situations where I stalked a group of people moving to fight another group, and I am free to shoot at all of them once the group PvP begins. This is great for snagging kills. With the movement speed boost from agility, you can now escape without dying from these fights with some kills under your belt as well.

Why can't I press the like button more than once..
Thank you, I seem to have forgotten about Camoflauge, because it's so rare for me to be able to use it. But soon, after I master again, I will come back to Haven and try to become a better archer and paper than I already was.