• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ranger arrows

Demonxman

Obsidian
well people like to complain about how arrows do 2 hearts of damage and the damage value is not going up so I suggest having a skill that higher level rangers get that will basically create arrows. say 10 arrows for 20 mana? 60 second recharge time? (so you don't spam it in battle)

not sure if this has been suggested or if there is even a skill like this out there (never saw one on the wiki)

KenHTMS

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree with the idea but I think there should be something like a recipe for that skill. Example : A stick and cobble/clean stone.

I agree with the idea but I think there should be something like a recipe for that skill. Example : A stick and cobble/clean stone.
+1
Feathers and Flint can be fairly hard to get (and then you need a crafting table to boot) so if there were some more common ingredients (I like the idea of using cobble), throw in some mana and voila! Ranger arrows!