• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

random2crazy's application.

random

Dirt
My in game name is random2crazy
i live in nambour and am 12 years old
i have been banned from 3 servers, AGMC, MC bestcraft and another one i cant remember, sorry
gdare and utimate_toaster told me about this server
i am good at building and am good at designing things, i am also good at fighting monsters / players in PvP
ultimate toaster told me how to get on here and make an app
i have voted for hero craft
i play the PS3 and PS2 i am helpfukl and like going on walks and to the park, i am a girl and i like playing n mine raft (alot)
thanks!
random2crazy

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

You should also post links to your ban appeals and include information relating to why you were banned.

random

Dirt
ok, here is the app again i will try use the tips!
  1. In-game name: random2crazy
  2. Location & Age: Nambour, australia 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): AGmC they thought i was my brother (ultimate_toaster)
  4. Referral(s): ultimate_toaster and gdare told me about this server
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i am a good builder and designer, i love building and creating places for other players to enjoy
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ultimate_toaster and gdare told me how great it was and said i should join
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have voted
  8. Additional Info: i am a girl who loves playing minecraft and killing the evil that lurk in the shadows. i am a relaxe type of person and am going for my 5th gold medal in the olympics. i go on minecraft every weekend if i can and play.
thx!

random

Dirt
oops i forgot about the other 2 servers i got banned from, i was banned from mc bestcraft for something, i dont know why acually but my friend is finding out for me. the other one i am pretty sure is griefing but hat was my brother playing as me. i dont grief anymore and would love to be whitelisted

random

Dirt
i had accidentaly put 12 down, i was thinking of my friend who is 12 and put that down

random

Dirt
fuzzlogic please look at my posts, i really would like to be white listed and see what it is like, i have wanted to for about a month but have been busy sorting stuff on my other server, i would like to try something new and this is what i was looking for, please, just look and think about it.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

You should also post links to your ban appeals and include information relating to why you were banned.

Relax, spamming your own thread WILL NOT HELP the chances of a whitelist.

random

Dirt
accually, i have decided to join my brothers server, i might try again some other time but for now i would like to see his server.

thx random