• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Random Skill Ideas

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Class: Wizard
Skill: SuperBolt
Level: 69
Desc: Type /skill SuperBolt NameHere and the superbolt will hit the target regardless of level, location or inside no-pvp dealing 10 000 magic damage.
Why? Because now you can kill people you hate wherever you are, even inside spawn and even if they are below lvl 10.

1 sec cooldown? ;)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
/skill foolsgold
Makes a gold vein apear next to the player but turns into stone.
Like anti xray

Gets them exicited :)

Nightroado

Obsidian
Profession: Farmer
Skill: ____ Specialization
Level: 55
Description: You focus your talents into one area to become a master of your field.
Effect: You pick one animal or crop to specialize in. From now on, your specialization will drop max loot every time.

Profession: Farmer and Dragoon
Skill: When Pigs Fly
Level: 60/60
Description: Combining your personal experience and ability to train animals, you pass on your knowledge of aerial acrobatics to your pet pig to make for a fast and powerful mount.
Effect: You can ride a pig and fully control him without a carrot on a stick. Every time he jumps, he will cast jump. A carrot on a stick can be consumed to Super Jump. Neither ability costs stamina when on a mount. The mount also knows Tumble by default and bases his level off yours. You can only train one pig to serve you a day. Abilities the pig has gained does not pass on to any other riders.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No one needs to use the disagree rating because there is NOTHING to disagree about. The idea of the thread is to make impractiacal and fun skills, it's not like they will actualy be in game.

Anyways here is another idea.

Class: Endermage (not a real class :p)
Skill : Dragon Form
Effect : Turn into an enderdragon for 5 seconds, damage taken while in enderdragon form is reduced by 80% and all targets within 5 blocks take 260 damage and are slowed.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
No one needs to use the disagree rating because there is NOTHING to disagree about. The idea of the thread is to make impractiacal and fun skills, it's not like they will actualy be in game.

Anyways here is another idea.

Class: Endermage (not a real class :p)
Skill : Dragon Form
Effect : Turn into an enderdragon for 5 seconds, damage taken while in enderdragon form is reduced by 80% and all targets within 5 blocks take 260 damage and are slowed.
Yeah, i probably shouldn't have disagreed it, so I undid my rating. I actually think it's a great skill, but how would they make it so the skill is only usable for a Dragoon/Farmer combo?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, i probably shouldn't have disagreed it, so I undid my rating. I actually think it's a great skill, but how would they make it so the skill is only usable for a Dragoon/Farmer combo?

Doesn't matter how (although I know they can). :p

SharpPencil

A frightening Cactus!
Profession: SharpPencil
Skill: SharpPencil - Launches a SharpPencil from SharpPencil within a radius of SharpPencil
Level: SharpPencil
Effect: Target is forced to watch SharpPencil with SharpPencil for SharpPencil. If SharpPencil is triggered near ally SharpPencils, SharpPencil gains a SharpPencil that removes all SharpPencils in the duration of this SharpPencil. Additionally, the targeted SharpPencil gets thrown into the air revealing SharpPencil. This effect lasts for SharpPencil.

If anyone has any other ideas please let me know. I might need to change some of the skill names around but I think I have the main concept down.

-SharpPencil

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Class- Woody
Skill- Horrify
Level- 69
Effect- You raise the hands on your profile picture scaring all the targets within 10 blocks of you with hairy nipples.