• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Random Screenshot

BadHaddy

User Abuser
2011-09-04_21.39.29.jpg

I am rewriting the Shader used for water by another person, was just testing out the stability of it (nvidia memory models are creepy) and decided to take a few screens. Not too bad for a start :p

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
I need a better pc. Minecraft looks good! Here I am able to lag on default texture pack ><

Looks awesome :D

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Looks pretty sweet Haddy, I look forward to seeing this mod along with 1.8 lighting + hi-res texture packs.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm on a mac, I have an average of 20-30 fps on a good day. I decided to test this shader out (After asking Neo_Exdeath if it was okay). Pretty much no change in fps, with the occasional lag spike, but who knows? That could be due to pretty much anything. There are a few glitches here and there, but otherwise this shader is breathtaking. I was having issues with that and the Better Grass mod, where the sides of the grass blocks were gray-colored instead of green, so I've taken it off for now, until I find I'm bored enough to try and fix it.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I'm on a mac, I have an average of 20-30 fps on a good day. I decided to test this shader out (After asking Neo_Exdeath if it was okay). Pretty much no change in fps, with the occasional lag spike, but who knows? That could be due to pretty much anything. There are a few glitches here and there, but otherwise this shader is breathtaking. I was having issues with that and the Better Grass mod, where the sides of the grass blocks were gray-colored instead of green, so I've taken it off for now, until I find I'm bored enough to try and fix it.
*Whistles* I just now added the water shader mod to the allowed list since it only adds a graphics upgrade. Though I personally can't stand the way it affects rain over a body of water. Though I do have an nvidia card that hates most of the glsl shaders Ive tried (anything with waving wheat hates me)