• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Raids Make Me Sad.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
i wanna meet a town on a selected battlefield though it would be hard to do arrow volley's since only rangers can use em.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
hmm, imo the constant raids have made several towns swallow their pride and build their wall on defense and security instead of creativity and design. I honestly dont like it this way, when i joined the server i loved looking at all the great architecture throught the server.

But now, the only thing that looks good is newerth and zeal, most other city's either lost all their building supplies to raiders or are prioretizing defense and security, i havent seen d101 in a while but i heard that place also has a good design as well as a great defense. I just wish secuity didnt have to sacrifice great architecture.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
The only good places to raid anymore is a noob settlement for maybe a stack of iron and 10-20 gold ingots. And the towns on the township app's because they dont have regions yet. The few towns i can manage to get into have nothing worth value. And half the time if I do manage to get in the have a magical dirt or cobblestone block laying over the chest. And if I do manage to kill a few people most of them just sit inside there houses with iron doors leaving me just sitting there hoping that one of them is stupid enough to open up one of the doors to there house.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The only good places to raid anymore is a noob settlement for maybe a stack of iron and 10-20 gold ingots. And the towns on the township app's because they dont have regions yet. The few towns i can manage to get into have nothing worth value. And half the time if I do manage to get in the have a magical dirt or cobblestone block laying over the chest. And if I do manage to kill a few people most of them just sit inside there houses with iron doors leaving me just sitting there hoping that one of them is stupid enough to open up one of the doors to there house.

Doesn't ever slow me down :p There are ways around everything, there isn't really any completely safe towns.