• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rahul4prez's Mute Appeal (2nd)

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: rahul4prez
Muted by: @gabizou
Time of mute:8:55 AM Central Time - July 17, 2013
Channel:Offtopic
Reason for mute:I said gabizou has builder "Secretly we are gay". I also said "Noob Level - OVER 9000".
Your story: I didn't think that "Secretly we are gay" and "Over 9000" was a internet e-bonics. I just thought they were sayings that people usually said. I think I've spent enough time muted and since Gabi never replies to me in game for some reason I thought I would make another post here.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
My, it certainly has been a while. I have to disagree that Over 9000 is an internet e-bonic, much as Secretly we are gay is. But, if you know now that to be true, then be unmuted!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My, it certainly has been a while. I have to disagree that Over 9000 is an internet e-bonic, much as Secretly we are gay is. But, if you know now that to be true, then be unmated!

Unmated? Please do not let him mate!

Anyway removed per your request Gabi

And don't you dare touch my post Gabi, DON'T YOU DARE. I have a screenshot.