• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rahul4prez's Ban Appeal

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:rahul4prez
Banned by: Unknown
Time of ban: Unknown Reason for ban: Griefing? Your story: Hi, I started watching a new show so I got off of HC for a week or so and I tried to log in today and it just said "Griefing" I haven't touched anyone's things, I might have broken something and forgot to replace it. It could have been the signs in town that kept on being broken but I don't recall breaking a single one. If I was banned for a specific reason I would accept that and leave HC although it would be extremely depressing but after all this server is amazing! I will do everything I can to repay the person that I griefed in HC at the best of my abilities. I am truly sorry this occurred and I sincerely ask for your forgiveness :]

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think it was me that handed out this suspension as I vaguely remember it and Angy seems to have tagged me :p

I know for a fact that I've not handed out any perma bans so if it was me this is just a suspension. As for how long and what you did specifically I'll look that up in a second.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Right it's a 3 day suspension that started on Wednesday for multiple instances of you doing minor griefing. They were over an extended period of time but you seemed to keep doing it so I felt a short suspension was necessary. You should be automatically un-banned tomorrow morning I think but I'm tired and not in a good state of mind right now so I may be wrong.