• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Racer6489's Application

Randy Acer

Dirt
  1. In-game name: racer6489 ( lower case r )
  2. Location & Age:South Carolina, 33
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never. Not even so much as a warning.
  4. Referral(s):None, sorry.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm just your average guy looking to enjoy Minecraft on a populated server with friendly, mature people. I'm sick of joining random servers full of children who don't respect anything.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing Server intro vids on Youtube. I have never heard of such a plug-in, and would like to check it out on an already mature server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet, I would like to see the server first before doing so. I'm very loyal about supporting those whom deserve it though. It will only take me a few seconds to vote.
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing MMO's for many years now. I played World of Warcraft since beta, but have recently moved on, but I have a lot of experience dealing with other players online. As you can see, I'm older than most applicants, I've been a gamer my whole life and my wife accepts that ;). I host my own Minecraft Server, but only for myself and 1 or 2 personal friends. It gets lonely. The Multiplayer server I used to spend most of my time and built a few large projects on is no longer alive, so I'm homeless right now. Looking for a new place to call Home.
  9. I posted a few screenshots of my builds to the following URL http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Racer6489/Minecraft/
It is nothing special, but these are on my personal server, you can request to see them in person and I'll be glad to fire it up if you would like. (No, this is not advertising it by any means, just screenshots usually don't do builds justice.)

Thanks for considering,
Racer6489