• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Quite possibly better than your computer. for 35 bucks..

Xelarator1

Obsidian
I know this is a bit of a stretch, and I have no idea what any of this is, but does the unveiling of this particular device mean we may someday play full fledged PC games on a device that can fit in the palm of your hand?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Except it's ARM. So while the UI and OS logic is Windows (though why would you want it for an embedded platform is beyond me) existing x86 apps won't work.
Someone will write an interpreter, then they won't work *well*.

Regardless, you won't be just slapping in your Path of Exile here. MAYBE Minecraft because java, if you're lucky.

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
It's far from a gaming computer, windows controllers and touch screen ability make it a neat choice. it's more for a hobbyist like a usb rubber ducky on steroids, drone capabilities tons of hacks you could do with this badboy that would make it well worth the 35 bucks lol.. To bring up it's an ARM as a fault is silly, the entire selling point of it is the size and singular board structure , you're comparing it to a gaming computer when in fact it was never developed to be as such, "though it does run tons of emulators rather well". This piece of equipment is aimed more towards modding, hacking, robotics fans..

Last edited: