• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Quick question

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay I figured I'd post this on the forums where the response would be saved for me to look at later because every time I ask in game I'm distracted somehow (raiders, someone killed me and I go into a blind rage trying to get revenge, ect...)

Anywho, I'm almost level 50 as a crafter. When I master crafter, I know I can specialize to 1 of 4 crafter specs, however I realized not too long ago with my town being constantly raided that I should have gone with a combat class at least until our town is safe. So, my question is, when I hit 50, instead of going mason or whatever I chose, would it be possible to stop there, go rogue or warrior and defend my city until the town is set up, and then go back to crafter and be able to specialize on a crafter path?

Sorry to ask so many times, but like I said, being a crafter sucks when you're constantly under attack.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Once you're level 50 anything, you're there forever and can safely switch to any of the other classes or unlocked specializations (for the fee, of course :D )