• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Quests not resetting.

Abyssal

Iron
All of them for all I know (only ones I have done are the #1 quests, I haven't done the elite or boss quests)
And no.

Might be something to do with my name change Abyss -> abyss

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
This has also happened with me for all the minion/elite quests, forsure from t4 and up, I haven't checked the lower teir dungeons though.

Make leveling after lvl50 quite the ordeal without the little boosts every once in a while from quests

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This has also happened with me for all the minion/elite quests, forsure from t4 and up, I haven't checked the lower teir dungeons though.

Make leveling after lvl50 quite the ordeal without the little boosts every once in a while from quests
CAn you tell me if it give syou a cooldown / time it will reset? I'm searching for an answer.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
is there a command to check the cooldown? if its supposed to show when you click on the npc, it doesn't. Also is it supposed to reset regardless of if I finish all 3? because in a couple places I've just left the boss one but done the other 2 quests.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Quests have been working fine for me....

Abyssal

Iron
My quests only reset when you restarted the server to fix the server crashing, after that they went back to not resetting again.

Destava

TNT
I'm having the same problem. None of my quests are resetting, also it doesn't give me a timer.

Destava

TNT
It's been fixed for me now. It just doesn't show as re-doable. Because it keeps saying completed. But you can accept it and do the quest like normal. @Kainzo

Last edited: