• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Quests not reseting?

pocketemu

TNT
I have completed the the first quest in Tricksters Domain, Desert Town, Elven Palace, Ivory City, Sky Castles. RedHand HighKeep, and the Dark Palace about a week ago (sorry not sure of the exact time and date as I didn't try to do them again for a few days) and they have still not reset.

I have asked around and nobody has told me that all 3 quests have to be done to reset them it's just on a cooldown however as I said it has been about a week, maybe more and they have yet to reset so that I may complete them again.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
I have completed the the first quest in Tricksters Domain, Desert Town, Elven Palace, Ivory City, Sky Castles. RedHand HighKeep, and the Dark Palace about a week ago (sorry not sure of the exact time and date as I didn't try to do them again for a few days) and they have still not reset.

I have asked around and nobody has told me that all 3 quests have to be done to reset them it's just on a cooldown however as I said it has been about a week, maybe more and they have yet to reset so that I may complete them again.
It never goes away that you have done them, but you can still reaccept them.

pocketemu

TNT

But I have completed other quests as well and they aren't green? Pretty sure when I tried to accept them it told me to kill the elites first also, I had to log off but I'll check when i log back on later.

pocketemu

TNT

yeah it lets me accept them, sorry for that. thought the green meant they were completed till they reset. Although none of the higher ones are checked off but oh well.