• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Questions

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Since I can't even load a single chunk with my current connection, it seems I will have to ask here :)

1.) How does donating work these days? Are purchases in the shop automatically counted toward supporter tiers or are shop and tiers still separate? If yes, do both count toward the monthly total? The thread with the Paypal instructions had its last post about a year ago :confused:

2.) What is the current status of personal regions? I've heard and read that they are disabled/broken. Is there a replacement?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Since I can't even load a single chunk with my current connection, it seems I will have to ask here :)

1.) How does donating work these days? Are purchases in the shop automatically counted toward supporter tiers or are shop and tiers still separate? If yes, do both count toward the monthly total? The thread with the Paypal instructions had its last post about a year ago :confused:

2.) What is the current status of personal regions? I've heard and read that they are disabled/broken. Is there a replacement?
1) It all goes through the shop, we still take donations through the personal paypal but it doesn't count towards the monthly amount. The old method didnt tax us from paypal, but it also was harder for users.

2)
Personal regions arent currently up. However, all players can create a town or rent a plot from an embassy, supporters get more plot ownership than normal users, the higher the tier the more plots you can own.