• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Question;

If I were to make a structure with the intent of attracting a lot of PVP. What would be the restrictions in terms of claiming it? Could I claim it as a 'sub structure' from my town or would it have to be it's own claim under my MC username? Also, what are the restrictions of other players claiming it? Would I be able to get it protected if enough players on the server want it to act as a 'control point' of sorts?

Thanks in advance.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You have to claim it under your name. Land (By this I mean a spot with a building and a few blocks around it) cannot be claimed in the name of town (At least not officially).

I suggest you build it and get claim signs all over it.
Keep on top of PEing anything that happens to it.

Others cannot claim it as long as you stay active, inform staff if you have to leave for any reason, and make sure there are no other Claim signs placed on your building.

The possibility of it being protected by staff isn't likely, but it could happen.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
You have to claim it under your name. Land (By this I mean a spot with a building and a few blocks around it) cannot be claimed in the name of town (At least not officially).

I suggest you build it and get claim signs all over it.
Keep on top of PEing anything that happens to it.

Others cannot claim it as long as you stay active, inform staff if you have to leave for any reason, and make sure there are no other Claim signs placed on your building.

The possibility of it being protected by staff isn't likely, but it could happen.

Okay, thanks a lot :)