• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question: what donor perks would you like to see?

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Since the new map, a couple of the donor perks have been either disabled (e.g. residences), or not quite as "special" as they used to be (e.g. virtual workbench). Post here any suggestions you might have for new donor perks that are:

1) not Pay-to-Win, 2) are focused on enhancing the enjoyment of the game, and 3) are not currently part of the donor perk scheme. If you have a tier in mind for your suggestion, also post that too!

Here's my first contribution: Tier 8 or higher: unlimited pet name tags

-yav

Fiskell

Coal
I don't think any perks should be added to donators. Remember many of us play because HeroCraft is legit and as you said we don't want it to be pay to win.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think any perks should be added to donators. Remember many of us play because HeroCraft is legit and as you said we don't want it to be pay to win.
The issues is many of the perks given out have been removed (PR's) or made for sale/given out in crates (Virtual workbench, backpacks, etc).

I'm not saying give donors pay to win perks, cause that'd be stupid.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The issues is many of the perks given out have been removed (PR's) or made for sale/given out in crates (Virtual workbench, backpacks, etc).

I'm not saying give donors pay to win perks, cause that'd be stupid.
I don't see the problem with donor perks being available separately... You can either spend $5 on that workbench of your dreams, or spend $X to get it plus everything else tier Y gets.

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
I think something should be added, Because one the of biggest perks from the tiers was Personal Regions, and those have been removed.
Not saying anything at all should be given, it's nothing but a reward for donating, and technically there could be nothing at all, but admitting that people buy tiers for the perks is the first step.
@Kainzo

Last edited:

Fiskell

Coal
I think something should be added, Because one the of biggest perks from the tiers was Personal Regions, and those have been removed.
Not saying anything at all should be given, it's nothing but a reward for donating, and technically there could be nothing at all, but admitting that people buy tiers for the perks is the first step.
@Kainzo
I guess that we should restore them to how they were before. There's no need to add anything I repeat NO PAY TO WIN!!!!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo
These weren't removed. You get more plots than normal players. It was changed until we can find a proper substitute that works well with Towny.

Tiers 1>10 get more plot ownership than whitelisted.
Nah having a donator that can perform code science is kinda heading towards more pay to win option and would begin to ruin the fun of it.
I honestly, havent a clue what you are smoking.

Mos975

Coal
I guess that we should restore them to how they were before. There's no need to add anything I repeat NO PAY TO WIN!!!!
i agree with this but i still think there should be connivance add ons e.g Speed when out of combat

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
These weren't removed. You get more plots than normal players. It was changed until we can find a proper substitute that works well with Towny.

Tiers 1>10 get more plot ownership than whitelisted.

I honestly, havent a clue what you are smoking.
Speaking of smoking, why not have "/kit weed" which is a usable item (Probably a sugar cane) that gives Hunger, Nausea and Slowness to whoever uses it?