• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question regarding house protections

Hi i got idea about how to protect my house but dont know is it legal or not so i wanna ask cos i dont wanna break rules

smal square is my house and big borders on far left , right top and botom are trench (sry could not find better word for it) and its watter running in it so all mobs that will chace me will fall there and flawt to left top corner and stay there untill day come or untill they despawn , now pls tell me is ok for me to make it or not . Cos when i asked on serwer few people from administration said its ok and some that this is not ok , better explanation in attached file

------------------------------------------------------
| |
| ------- |
| | | |
| ------- |
| |
| |
| |
|______________________________

Attachments

• moj pomysl 2.JPG
    moj pomysl 2.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 12

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
If there is any killing them to level this is a problem. If not, as you claim to be simply letting them despawn, then I don't believe this will be an issue..

It depends , if i am home and i hear zombie or skeleton or creeper in there ye i kill it but if i am not i wont , and to be honest i spend like 90% time out on my mining adventure , 2 full double chests of iron ore so far i got and i play only for like last 3 days.

I am a dwarf afterall

and i wish some day to build with some guys the great city of dwarfs The Erebor

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
Trapping mobs to kill/gain exp is explicitly against the rules. So if you kill them when you are "home" you are in violation of the server rules. I would advise against it.

Its not really xp i mean each day i play max 3 hours (job u know plus family) and each day i kill there 2 or 3 max 4 mobs so thats not really xp

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
I understand, I don't have much time to play myself. Just understand that it can or will get you in trouble.