• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

question on necro combat

Northac

Obsidian
as a caster trying to kill an enderman is a pain in the neck, so my question is:

Does the necro's ranged abilities harm endermen?

because a caster's fireball just makes them teleport away. which of course make collecting enderpearls kinda hard.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Pretty sure endermen can't be hurt by any ranged ability. That's a vanilla minecraft thing.

Northac

Obsidian
Pretty sure endermen can't be hurt by any ranged ability. That's a vanilla minecraft thing.

Yea, but id still like a definite answer from a current necro or staff (looking at you @Kainzo :)) just so i know if ill always have to use my stone sword on them

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
If its a point and immediate damage thing like fire blast or pulse. Then it can hit an ender man. Ender man automatically dodge all projectiles like snowballs or arrows aka fireballs. This is due to vanilla coding

Northac

Obsidian
If its a point and immediate damage thing like fire blast or pulse. Then it can hit an ender man. Ender man automatically dodge all projectiles like snowballs or arrows aka fireballs. This is due to vanilla coding

ok that helps, so the necros poison ability should work since it hits instantly then leaves a damage over time effect right?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
This is one reason why I liked Wizard in DG, haha. Pulse, Fireblast, Bolt, wait a second and Pulse again. Muaha.

Unless the DoT causes them to warp and if I understand the skills rightly, Necromancers should be able to wear them down without breaking eye contact as well.

Northac

Obsidian
ok good to know then, cause ive been trying to choose between wizard and necro for when i hit 30. tho i havent been to focused on that