• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[QUESTION] Friendliest Nation Poll

Which nation is the most friendly?

• TC Nation

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Valarian Order

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Cliffholme

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Due to recent events, I have found it prudent to ask a simple question to you all (the players of Herocraft). This question is, which nation of the available three is in fact the friendliest. Now, some may have different interpretations of what I mean by the term friendly. I am using the term relating to how townies help one another. Now some may disagree and claim that fighting enemies means you are not friendly. This is not the case. There is a stark contrast between the terms friendly and peaceful, the latter not representing our core nation values. We believe in protecting our own, as many great and powerful nations have done both in and out of game. Please respond to this poll with your opinion about this grave matter.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
This poll is rigged considering TC is most populated and all you have to do is tell them to vote on this poll. No nation is the friendliest and no nation will ever be the friendliest. There are different scales of friendliness.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Due to recent events, I have found it prudent to ask a simple question to you all (the players of Herocraft). This question is, which nation of the available three is in fact the friendliest. Now, some may have different interpretations of what I mean by the term friendly. I am using the term relating to how townies help one another. Now some may disagree and claim that fighting enemies means you are not friendly. This is not the case. There is a stark contrast between the terms friendly and peaceful, the latter not representing our core nation values. We believe in protecting our own, as many great and powerful nations have done both in and out of game. Please respond to this poll with your opinion about this grave matter.

Did your ego need stroking or something rane? Considering it is impossible to judge how friendly nations are to their own town members, because you would only know that if you have been in said town. So like dwarfers said this is just a poll rigged to win by the largest nation. But I still don't understand why you even made this poll. Care to dive into that?

I also disagree with what you determine to be friendly, taking care of your own isn't being friendly. Taking care of your own is being responsible. That is why 90% of people gauge how friendly a nation is by the way their members treat others in the different global chats or through world interactions. So when you and your nation go around and gang up on one person or smaller groups I would consider that to be not friendly.

Now I am not saying that people shouldn't PvP, but if you're going to PvP I don't think you should be too overly concerned with what the people you're killing think of you.

If you want to be liked and also PvP, it would make sense to talk to the other groups, say 'I got three people over here who want to fight' and then another party would say 'We're down 3 people heading your way.' But you don't. You find people, camp them, move around kill some others, and then when the other faction grows in numbers to rival you, you run away. You seem to be ok with all of the gains from PvP, but don't seem to ever want to be a victim yourself, which is why I imagine people have started bitching about you, which then led to you making this cry for help/attention/reassurance.

So in general, your entire post, to me, looks like someone who doesn't understand basic human interactions. Why would anyone think you're friendly if you kill them multiple times, even when they are unarmed and then just run away at the first sign of resistance?

Last edited:

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Did your ego need strokING or something rane? Considering it is impossible to judge how friendly nations are to their own town members, because you would only know that if you have been in said town. So like dwarfers said this is just a poll rigged to win by the largest nation. But I still don't understand why you even made this poll. Care to dive into that?

I also disagree with what you determine to be friendly, taking care of your own isn't being friendly. Taking care of your own is being responsible. That is why 90% of people gauge how friendly a nation is by the way their members treat others in the different global chats or through world interactions. So when you and your nation go around and gang up on one person or smaller groups I would consider that to be not friendly.

Now I am not saying that people shouldn't PvP, but if you're going to PvP I don't think you should be too overly concerned with what the people you're killing think of you.

If you want to be liked and also PvP, it would make sense to talk to the other groups, say 'I got three people over here who want to fight' and then another party would say 'We're down 3 people heading your way.' But you don't. You find people, camp them, move around kill some others, and then when the other faction grows in numbers to rival you, you run away. You seem to be ok with all of the gains from PvP, but don't seem to ever want to be a victim yourself, which is why I imagine people have started bitching about you, which then led to you making this cry for help/attention/reassurance.

So in general, your entire post, to me, looks like someone who doesn't understand basic human interactions. Why would anyone think you're friendly if you kill them multiple times, even when they are unarmed and then just run away at the first sign of resistance?
I am sorry if my post seemed to come off the wrong way, but I simply thought it would be fun and interesting to see what people think. I am not asking for anyone to stroke my ego, nor people to be nice to me when I'm not to them all the time. You have very valid points, and because I respect you, i respect them. I appreciate your input!

dmil23

Obsidian
@Celvick To be fair I don't think 175 out of 200 some members even know that we have forums for this server. Many of our players in TC are about level 30 and below and don't even have their professions. We just thought this would be neat to see what the server thinks about the nations since there are only 3 of them. This thread wasn't created to insult each other or make assumptions.