• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

question about skill/spout

Tuathal

Stone
I see that rogues have the ability to go into a sneaking state. Its not clear what this entails but I believe it to be similar to the holding shift witch hides your name plate above your head. If this is true than I question the use of spouts mini map. The spout mini map shows mobs and players on it so if a rogue is sneaking it doesn't hide you from the mini map rendering the skill useless. If this is the case maybe we can work something out as I've seen a spout developer around the forums. I do apologize if this is in the wrong place but I did not see a help/question place to post.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I see that rogues have the ability to go into a sneaking state. Its not clear what this entails but I believe it to be similar to the holding shift witch hides your name plate above your head. If this is true than I question the use of spouts mini map. The spout mini map shows mobs and players on it so if a rogue is sneaking it doesn't hide you from the mini map rendering the skill useless. If this is the case maybe we can work something out as I've seen a spout developer around the forums. I do apologize if this is in the wrong place but I did not see a help/question place to post.
Are you using a minimap other than Rei's? Rei's Minimap is the only allowed minimap.

agentjwall

Godly
Entity detection is disabled for the spout minimap on this server. The benefit of the rogue's sneak ability is that you don't have to crouch so you can move at full speed while sneaking.