• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question about Miner

Vermatrax

Wood
Can Miners use TNT to clear land / make caves etc ? I ask this because the wiki contradicts itself. In the miner description its say "They ultimately can control TNT, a skill vital to clearing large expanses of land or even raiding other towns or bases." but the skill for placing TNT says "You can place TNT. This will not destroy blocks"

Also does anyone know how long Excavate lasts for at 65? And does is kill picks super fast like other I have seen on other servers?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Also does anyone know how long Excavate lasts for at 65?
If I've worked it out correctly, it's 7 seconds at level 35 and 12 seconds at level 60.

And yes it does kill picks, but most people would be using Eff/Dur diamond picks by this stage.

I've removed reference to TNT from the class description, which was from a long time before the restrictions on TNT were introduced. I understand it can only be used to kill players and mobs and not to break blocks.

Will others confirm or clarify this please?

Also please do tag the Wiki Team or WitchOnaRampage for all questions that mention the wiki to give us a chance to fix anything that needs attention. Otherwise there's a fair change your points could be missed and the wiki could continue to confuse other readers. Thanks.