• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question about living areas.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I was wondering if it is possible to find a place in the wilderness and build a personal home. I did donate a while ago so I think I have access to make my own region or whatever but I am wondering if I am allowed. I have lived in towns before and I it gets boring after a while and I don't like thinking that when I log on all my possessions will be missing. I would probably make my home in a thick forest with lots of vines to make it look eerie in a way so it seems like it belongs there and not in the middle of some giant flatland. I appreciate any responses!

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Looks like you are a tier 3 supporter so you are entitled to a 10 x 10 x 10 (I believe) personal region - check the wiki for all the commands. Do not build to close to a small town or you may be forced to move if the town expands and you could even lose your stuff if they expand over top you as towns have rights over personal regions.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Xargun is correct. As a T3 supporter you have access to a personal region, but it does cost to set up and will cost a tax, but it is nominal.