• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Questing Title?

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
This is just a random thought as I have been dungeoning a ton the past couple weeks to master disciple (and transcendent, both of which I accomplished :D)

It could be cool to be able to unlock a title after earning a certain amount of quest points or something like that. I don't know what the title would be if it even were to happen though lol.

This would just be an extra reqard for putting in the time and effort of doing all those quests.

Any ideas? Feedback? What do other people think?

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Questor
Questy
Obsessed

But totally, what about colors though!!
Quester is already a title that can be bought from the shop unfortunately, ithink ive also seen somebody use a [dungeoneer] one as well ingame.

Maybe like [Questaholic], [EXPaddict] hahaha, obsessed could worked too, but its hard to connect with the quest directly lol.

I have no idea for colours lol. Something thats not been used much.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Quester is already a title that can be bought from the shop unfortunately, ithink ive also seen somebody use a [dungeoneer] one as well ingame.

Maybe like [Questaholic], [EXPaddict] hahaha, obsessed could worked too, but its hard to connect with the quest directly lol.

Journeyman
Traveler
Completionist

In that order, three titles to symbolize questing prolific shit.

Muphins69

TNT

Maybe QuestObsessed? I have no idea for colors either.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is just a random thought as I have been dungeoning a ton the past couple weeks to master disciple (and transcendent, both of which I accomplished :D)

It could be cool to be able to unlock a title after earning a certain amount of quest points or something like that. I don't know what the title would be if it even were to happen though lol.

This would just be an extra reqard for putting in the time and effort of doing all those quests.

I think a questing title can be created for those who do achieve high points like that :)

Moisty

Glowing Redstone

Exalted would be a nice title.