• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pyromancer tweaks and changes.

Does pyromancer need a buff?

• Total voters

Algsa777

TNT
Sounds like a lil over the top to me, but I LOVE your idea of a ring of fire surrounding pyromancers that follows them around and sett everyone on fire not including themselves. Kinda reminds me of meditation hill last map. *flashback* memories of force pushing c12 and sharppencil into the ring of fire at the bottom of my hill. essentially 2v1ing them in an open personal region.. <3 *flashback*
A ring of fire following you would be really fun so i thought a new set of 4 skills:
AoE Flameshield, a static ring of fire, a moving ring of fire, and the igniteburst skill

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well if you weren't stupid you would know I intentionally spelled it wrong and it was on purpose, stupid.
I see you've had experience with the Department of Redundancy Department. And I think you were asking for it by misspelling something, regardless of whether or not you intended it. Also simmer down.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
yes, pyro does not need much other than a speed buff or so. I was caught in a cave as a lv 25 beguiler by a lv 16 or something like that pyro, he had a diamond axe and killed me in about 2 seconds. its all situational, on a field: casters will win, in a cave or somewhere confined: pyro quickly wins with burst damage and high melee. but the speed buff can't be TOO much, because of it's too much like a sammy's, then they'll quickly become OP as well... maybe put high stamina cost on it...

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Why all the offense only suggestions? It seems that pyro is already jam packed with damaging skills.

My suggestion:

Cauterize - The pyro cauterizes his/her wounds and heals X (maybe 75-100) damage (EDIT: Over time? Algsa777).

Algsa777

TNT
Why all the offense only suggestions? It seems that pyro is already jam packed with damaging skills.

My suggestion:

Cauterize - The pyro cauterizes his/her wounds and heals X (maybe 75-100) damage.

it should stop bleed, but deal dmg to the usere and give him Regen decent enough to be considered a heal.