• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Pyromancer Self/Team Damage Issues

In pyromancer's current state, self/team damage is an issue. Flamedash currently leaves behind fire "blocks" alongside the skill firenado, both of these fire "blocks" damage both myself and allies alike. This makes the skills counterintuitive, becoming more of a hinderance in groups fights and solo play rather than beneficial, which is the whole premise of skills in the first place.

(also the class itself is called pyromancer, just make me immune to flame ticks. I mean come on, its current passive, lavaskin, reduces fire damage by 10%, with fire currently ticking for 10 damage, its blocking a single point of damage.)

As a suggestion, just make these two skills create AoE fireticks on non-party members instead of actually putting fire "blocks" down.