• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pyromancer - an axe wielding fiend!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@Aburido_burrito I'd appreciate if you didn't rate my posts bad spelling if they contain perfect spelling, also stop harassing me with all the negative ratings, getting tired of that shit, thanks!

Option 1. "Merge Ninja/Thief and rename Swordmage to Runeblade to go under the rogue path & Pyromancer in place of Geomancer" works so much better in my opinion.
^Is not bad spelling.

@Brutalacerate

S

ShizzDawgg

You realize by doing this, ninja/thief is going to be SUPER OP. Right?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
looks like i will be ninja/thief class. Staying with what I know. Not going to be super OP are you kidding. Finally some balance. Warriors have an anti-caster, why cant rogue have an anti-warrior?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I thought warriors where anti-rouge and rouge where anti-caster.
Yes that is correct. But warriors have DK, which is an anti-caster class as well as an anti-rogue class. So I feel rogue should get an anti-warrior class. And looking at ninja it might be possible. Although our armor changed so we have .5 less armor rating. which i don't understand at all. Chain boots just look stupid. If we were given chain boots and chain helm we would have the same EXACT armor rating as just chain helm when fully armored. Chain boots and Leather boots give the same armor rating. BUT we would see a little more durability in our armor.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks like Pyromancer is a caster and Runablade is a rogue.

Though looking at the skills, Pyro has very few compared to other classes. Are there plans for more later on? Are these classes going to be available right away?

K

_KittyGotWet_

Looks like Pyromancer is a caster and Runablade is a rogue.

Though looking at the skills, Pyro has very few compared to other classes. Are there plans for more later on? Are these classes going to be available right away?
Definately looks like a few more skills need to be inserted. Hope there will also be some inserted into Dragoon, Bloodmage and Enchanter, they have a few gaps too.

S

ShizzDawgg

Definately looks like a few more skills need to be inserted. Hope there will also be some inserted into Dragoon, Bloodmage and Enchanter, they have a few gaps too.
Given their current skillest, I'd say they're about where they need to be.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I think removing backstab was a bad idea, ninjas get stamina starved so can't use most of the skills they have anyway, so a passive skill like backstab is much more helpful than blitz or garrote.