• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pyro???

jakeM56

Soulsand
I don't know why but pyro has mana issues, I use darkblade constantly but feel like it doesnt help idk if its just me or not. Also, barely anyone plays pyro and i've asked people why, and they reply with "Damage inconsistency and mana probs"///// I personally love pyro and its damage is great but i do sometimes realize damage inconsistency with dragonsbreath and lots of mana probs. Just putting it out there.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
I mastered pyromancer with no issues at all. I didn't have severe mana issues, or any really. You may be playing the class inefficiently, if you know what I mean.
I don't know why but pyro has mana issues, I use darkblade constantly but feel like it doesnt help idk if its just me or not. Also, barely anyone plays pyro and i've asked people why, and they reply with "Damage inconsistency and mana probs"///// I personally love pyro and its damage is great but i do sometimes realize damage inconsistency with dragonsbreath and lots of mana probs. Just putting it out there.

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
You keep changing your opinion on this dude. Went from 'pyro is good' to 'maybe pyro is bad' to 'pyro is good still'. You should probably make a concrete opinion before posting a suggestion.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Uhm I may be wrong but isn't pyro like one of the best pvp classes :/. If it is I don't see why it needs a buff