• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PvP War/Peace Time Command

I was thinking a "/war" command or something similar to it would be great for determining whether it's War or Peace on the server. Just an info blurb we can pull up, much like the "/hunt" command to tell us "War: 30 minutes remaining" or something similar. I live in a PvE/War time PvP zone, so walking out the front door safely is sometimes a prerogative!

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I think it'd be really helpful, and probably encourage people to duke it out if there are only 10 minutes remaining in wartime!

Any thoughts?

SoHighFive

Soulsand
When logging into a war zone the first thing that I have to do is ask locals if it is wartime. If they aren't on or aren't sure then I have no way to find out until peacetime starts.

It would be nice to be able to type /war and see that war will start in two hours so that I can plann accordingly and get my crew together.