• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Videos. Less flame now, more vids.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Not even....
The reason everybody stayed alive is because Fullheal cd is retardedly op....
And revive cd is retarded aswell
It is being discussed, don't worry a change is coming.

Xhazed

Portal
That final round was 40 minutes wtf how can some1 pvp for that long that must hurt your fingers cause u have to smash your keyboard and shit. Something is wrong with heals pls fix

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
That final round was 40 minutes wtf how can some1 pvp for that long that must hurt your fingers cause u have to smash your keyboard and shit. Something is wrong with heals pls fix
Nothing is wrong with heals so stfu...
And if your fingers hurt after 40 mins of playing your a puss

Xhazed

Portal
he just has a lot of practise from fingering your mom.
Mehhh he lives in germany or some where in europe and my mom in the U.S so yea its pretty far bro and dakrwerty is really a girl he said it c4 can confirm jk dark u knoe i <3 u bubyy

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Mehhh he lives in germany or some where in europe and my mom in the U.S so yea its pretty far bro and dakrwerty is really a girl he said it c4 can confirm jk dark u knoe i <3 u bubyy
Your Mom flies all the way over to Germany cuz darkwerty is just so good

Xhazed

Portal
Wow im being bullied over the internet i cry eritiem pls no jupiter dont cry again when you get kicked out of town lewl ily jk i dont