• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[PvP Town] Cruor - Recruiting

Oops, sorry for late reply. You seem acceptable therefore are accepted. Also, we can arrange a blood shower rather than bath, no biggie. See me or The3vilWalrus in game to get you set up.
Muchas tacos senor, i will contct you asap

Class and Profession: lvl 36 Dragoon, lvl 11 Paladin (Formerly)
How long have you been on the server?: A month or so
How often will you play?: A few hours a day
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: Honestly.....my gf says I'm prob a 2 but the rest of my mentally stable world says 6-7
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Yeh, I'd prefer if the victim did not have Ebola or HIVs....nasty shit right there.

Class and Profession: lvl 36 Dragoon, lvl 11 Paladin (Formerly)
How long have you been on the server?: A month or so
How often will you play?: A few hours a day
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: Honestly.....my gf says I'm prob a 2 but the rest of my mentally stable world says 6-7
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Yeh, I'd prefer if the victim did not have Ebola or HIVs....nasty shit right there.
And yes I can build and is a Tier 3 on the Mithrintia build server.

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
I'd wish to know your profession but other than that, everything seems ok. I accept you into our town of fun and blood. Please talk to me (The3vilWalrus) or spiralz to set you up!

DmrPro

Wood
Class and Profession: Berserker , and Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: A Day
How often will you play?: At least 4 hours a day assuming I can get on.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: 8
Do you want to bathe in blood?: As long as I don't get a STD from it I'm cool with it.

spiralz

Obsidian
Class and Profession: Berserker , and Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: A Day
How often will you play?: At least 4 hours a day assuming I can get on.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: 8
Do you want to bathe in blood?: As long as I don't get a STD from it I'm cool with it.

Ehh we can burn the enemies with the STDs. Acceptido

Class and Profession: Dragoon , and Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: Not very long
How often will you play?: At least 4 hours a day
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: 9
Do you want to bathe in blood?: On a daily basis...

KuroKy

Gold
Class and Profession: 59 Beguiler at the moment but also, Max Berserker, Ninja, DreadKnight, Runeblade(Started on Runewraith), Pyro, Necromancer, Soothsayer(And Shaman of course).My profession is Smith level 60
How long have you been on the server?: I joined June 22 2015, i'm still relatively new but got most of the basics down.
How often will you play?: More often than I would like to admit.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: I'd say around a 7, but like anyone else I have my moments.
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Sounds sticky, but i'm willing to give anything a try :D

Just some additional info, If you'd like to know what happened in my previous town I would appreciate if we could talk about it in private. Thank you for your time.

@spiralz @tit_Jean

Last edited: