• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[PvP Town] Cruor - Recruiting

spiralz

Obsidian
lzvpNEM.png

Town Owner: spiralz
Town Co-Owner: The3vilWarlus

Cruor is a Southern Continent (PvP) town that I am still in the process of building and is currently Hamlet size. This will not be an underground town, but will have walls for moderate defense. Along with the town is a slightly role-play PvP clan (Click me for info about the clan) that I wish to revive. I would like to grow the town as much as I can to get more players involved in the PvP scene and have fun while doing it. In order to grow, I need to recruit active players to help keep the town active and alive. If you think this is something that sounds fun to you, please apply below.

(Note: Seeing as I am currently building the town and have a specific theme and design in mind, members may NOT build in town without my consent and a screenshot of the preferred build design from a creative world. I want to make this town look sexy, and honestly some people are shitty builders.)

Rules:
-Don't be a jerk
-Don't steal from fellow townies
-Follow server rules
-Don't build without permission
-Don't mine under the town
-Do not be toxic

Application:
How long have you been on the server?:
How often will you play?:
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?:
Do you want to bathe in blood?:

Message spiralz in-game for more details.

Current Town Building Progess:

Image not available

Last edited:

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Eh, let's give it a shot.

Class and Profession: Bard and (future) Engineer
How long have you been on the server?: Three and a half years.
How often will you play?: Not sure yet, not much incentive to anymore. All my close friends quit so this is where I'll just kinda dabble
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: Honestly, a 3. I can be mature when it matters but I choose not to be. Life's about fun!
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Only if it's the blood of my enemies!

spiralz

Obsidian
Eh, let's give it a shot.

Class and Profession: Bard and (future) Engineer
How long have you been on the server?: Three and a half years.
How often will you play?: Not sure yet, not much incentive to anymore. All my close friends quit so this is where I'll just kinda dabble
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: Honestly, a 3. I can be mature when it matters but I choose not to be. Life's about fun!
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Only if it's the blood of my enemies!

I accept you, Piptendo. I accept youuuu.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
(Note: Seeing as I am currently building the town and have a specific theme and design in mind, members may NOT build in town without my consent and a screenshot of the preferred build design from a creative world. I want to make this town look sexy, and honestly some people are shitty builders.)

I'm not applying, I just wanted to say that's the best fine print ever.

lil_jose99

Iron
Ign is StarkWinters.

Application:
Class and Profession: Lvl 20. Reaver, Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: Overall I haven't played much, but I joined a year or two ago.
How often will you play?: Depends on whether I'm in a town, an hour a day?
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: 6 1/2 I can be decently mature when I want to be, but sometimes you have to let loose mudda fakka.

I want to bathe in many fluids, including blood.

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Ign is StarkWinters.

Application:
Class and Profession: Lvl 20. Reaver, Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: Overall I haven't played much, but I joined a year or two ago.
How often will you play?: Depends on whether I'm in a town, an hour a day?
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: 6 1/2 I can be decently mature when I want to be, but sometimes you have to let loose mudda fakka.

I want to bathe in many fluids, including blood.

Hello there! You have been accepted, contact spiralz or The3vilWalrus ingame to get you started. (we'll also provide a lot of fluids for you to bathe into)

Class and Profession: Bard, Crafter still...
How long have you been on the server?: 1-2 months, I think
How often will you play?: .3 hours - 2.8 hours per day
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: 6.9
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Sure, I guess? Ye I do.

spiralz

Obsidian
Class and Profession: Bard, Crafter still...
How long have you been on the server?: 1-2 months, I think
How often will you play?: .3 hours - 2.8 hours per day
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Sure, I guess? Ye I do.

Sounds good to meeeeee. Acceptamundo

Abyssal

Iron
Class and Profession: 61 - Crusader 36 - Enchanter (I've only mastered 3 other heros though)
How long have you been on the server?: 3-4 weeks.
How often will you play?: 4+ hours a day currently
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Always been my dream to.

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
Seems legit. You are accepted Abyssal. Just ask spiralz to add you in town and show you around it since I don't know when I'll be back home today.

Crysillion

Iron
Class and Profession: 1 - Cleric 1 - Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: <1 hour, but I'm familiar with Heroes and have poked around on this server a couple years ago.
How often will you play?: Can't be certain, but I suppose if I turn out to be inactive, you can just kick me. Seems fairly riskless on your part.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: That's subjective, isn't it? 5?
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Well, no. That sounds disgusting. What if it gets in your eyes and you get AIDS or something? What if it gets in your mouth? Blood has a strong metallic taste. It's pretty nasty. Now, if you're asking me if I want to kill people, then sure. That's what Clerics do. They don't heal people. They kill them. Obviously.

I like to mine. A lot. I don't care about buildin' shit upstairs, but I need a place to mine.

spiralz

Obsidian
Class and Profession: 1 - Cleric 1 - Crafter
How long have you been on the server?: <1 hour, but I'm familiar with Heroes and have poked around on this server a couple years ago.
How often will you play?: Can't be certain, but I suppose if I turn out to be inactive, you can just kick me. Seems fairly riskless on your part.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: That's subjective, isn't it? 5?
Do you want to bathe in blood?: Well, no. That sounds disgusting. What if it gets in your eyes and you get AIDS or something? What if it gets in your mouth? Blood has a strong metallic taste. It's pretty nasty. Now, if you're asking me if I want to kill people, then sure. That's what Clerics do. They don't heal people. They kill them. Obviously.

I like to mine. A lot. I don't care about buildin' shit upstairs, but I need a place to mine.

Well Crysillion, I think... I must accept you. Get with me or The3vilWalrus in game to get you set up.

gamer9079

Iron
Class and Profession: Mastered classes: Barbarian- Lvl. 60(Mid level ravager, I forget what level I am), Smith- Lvl.60,/ Current classes: Disciple - Lvl. 36, Enchanter Lvl. 55
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on and off but officially joined herocraft In February of 2014
How often will you play?: Its the summertime so very often. If im too inactive when school starts you can just kick me.......but I will be back.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: When it's the time to be mature I will be mature so I'd say about a 6.
Do you want to bathe in blood?: No, that just sounds plain nasty. I cant even imagine the amount of diseases I could pick up from that. Like I wouldn't BATHE in blood, but maybe just like splash around in a little puddle of blood?

BTW I can help build stuff, yeah, that's right, I can build stuff.

spiralz

Obsidian
Class and Profession: Mastered classes: Barbarian- Lvl. 60(Mid level ravager, I forget what level I am), Smith- Lvl.60,/ Current classes: Disciple - Lvl. 36, Enchanter Lvl. 55
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on and off but officially joined herocraft In February of 2014
How often will you play?: Its the summertime so very often. If im too inactive when school starts you can just kick me.......but I will be back.
On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?: When it's the time to be mature I will be mature so I'd say about a 6.
No, that just sounds plain nasty. I cant even imagine the amount of diseases I could pick up from that. Like I wouldn't BATHE in blood, but maybe just like splash around in a little puddle of blood?

BTW I can help build stuff, yeah, that's right, I can build stuff.

But, can you build stuff? Accepti. :}

Class and Profession: Level 14 Dreadknight, level 12 Engineer.
Server Duration: I have been on and off for about a year and a half.
Play Frequency: Most days, although i usually get off around Midnight (U.S Pacific Standard)
Maturity Rating: 7
Blood Bathing: I much prefer showering in blood, but if i must bathe, so be it.
Edit/note: I changed my class to ranger, now its lvl 9

Last edited:

spiralz

Obsidian
Class and Profession: Level 14 Dreadknight, level 12 Engineer.
Server Duration: I have been on and off for about a year and a half.
Play Frequency: Most days, although i usually get off around Midnight (U.S Pacific Standard)
Maturity Rating: 7
Blood Bathing: I much prefer showering in blood, but if i must bathe, so be it.
Edit/note: I changed my class to ranger, now its lvl 9

Oops, sorry for late reply. You seem acceptable therefore are accepted. Also, we can arrange a blood shower rather than bath, no biggie. See me or The3vilWalrus in game to get you set up.