• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Tournament Schedule

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Sorry that i coulden't make it. I had allot of homework and worked with it until maybe 1 hour before i went to bed. But i did tell in my app that i maybe had to. Good luck to all the people that showed up!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
@Valyou3 the finals / semi finals will have commentary, i just cant record on my laptop without going into out of memory errors

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Assuming Kophka is still a M.Geo and not a lvl 1 Warrior lol I think he can take Shorty :p

Otherwise, I'd expect Shorty, Vic, Koph, or Greek in the finals :p

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
the tournament was supposed to be today. Diffuse pm'd me saying he couldn't make it so he forfeits. I was waiting a couple hours to fight him, and he didn't come on, neither did pretty much anyone else.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
That's a shame D= Greek would've won anyways. Mans a Fucking Beast.
Wish that were true nowadays. I've been in a slump, but recently as a samurai things have been looking up. The sneaky side of herocraft pvp hasn't been going my way, sometimes I get cocky and run out like a retard and die. Now I can do that whenever I want, and still have a good chance at winning XD

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, what is going on? We need some forfeits placed, and have the active players in the tournament have some matches. Something needs to happen ace! Let's follow through with the tournament and finish it out.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Mmk ace, me and @Dazureus got our game played.

Screenshot2011-11-15at102951PM.png

So that means I play c12 in the quarter finals? The tournament isn't over yet? No one has won the 1000c!

@aceshooter11
@KanJam49