• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PVP Poll Questions

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Is this something to try help the server or is this just another post bragging about yourself? lol
But I doubt there is something that can pick up if you are pvping against three people at once but who knows.
Little bit of Both :p
Nah its not meant to brag I was pissed cuz nobody on server fights fair
@cat_8898 can confirm nobody fights fair :p

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Incentivising living on Aegis:

This one is tough but here are a few ideas: First, we can offer higher drops from ores (softens the fact that it will get stolen from you, plus it will help keep you geared up for pvp fights). Second, reduced town upgrade costs (bigger cities make for better battles).
Third, weaker enemies same xp (to help lvl up faster and allow for easier acquisition of codexes as well as a higher soul drop rate because mobs die quicker) Fourth, cheaper lwcs.

The thing to keep in mind is that the things I am suggesting are designed as incentives to move some of the pop. back over to Aegis. I am not suggesting them to water down the gameplay or make things easier than they should be.

Look at the test server, for instance, a lot of people played on there because they got to pvp on even playing grounds. They had an endless amount of armor and weapons as well as the ability to switch between classes on a whim.

Look at the siege test we had, people loved that because they got to get right into the juicy stuff.

I don't know if what I am suggesting is a solution to the problem or not, but what I do know is that it is a problem that ultimately needs a solution.

What should be carried between servers:

Souls and levels. That's it between servers. Anything you want on the pvp server you go get on the pvp server. Anything you want on the pve server you go get on the pve server. It has to be this way or pvp will be in a really bad place. That, I don't think, anybody wants.

Edit: I also feel that there should be a lower town cap on the pvp server.

Last edited: