• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Immunity until Lvl 10 - Patch 3.80

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
BuyRegions Plugin! - Allows you to create signs which can be used to buy or rent WorldGuard regions.
This is primarily used for TD and DG plots at spawn. This does NOT create regions, it only sells/transfers them easily for coin.
Player commands
  • /buyregion - toggles buy mode
  • /buyregion renew <region> - renews rental on <region>
  • /buyregion autorenew - shows current autorenew status
  • /buyregion autorenew <true/false> - sets auto-renew for all of the player's rentals
  • /buyregion help - shows help screen
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/buy-regions/#c87

Changelog:
  • Removed "Kick" from Disicples
  • Added "FlyingKick" to Disciples, kicks the target into the air and silences, more stam/higher cd than regular kick.
  • Balanced some of the mob damage.
  • Normalized the health gain per crafter profession to 3 per level.
  • Normalized health of Disciples
  • Harmtouch now deals 100 dmg to the caster. (up from 20 dmg)
  • Increased Creeper Health & reduced Creeper Damage
  • Piggify and MassPiggify pigs can no longer be killed by the victim.
  • PVP-ON begins at level 10 in either crafter or combat classes.
Bard Changes:
  • Might is now Warsong
  • Wisdom is now Manasong
  • Chakra is now HealingChorus
  • Quicken is now Accelerando
  • Pulse is now BoastfulBellow
  • IcyAura is now MelodicBinding
  • Sonicboom is now Voidsong
Hero Towns (Done but not yet updated on Live):
  • Limited number of town creation to 30
  • Set up framework for town taxing
  • Added money deposit to town bank

Attachments

• slider.png
    slider.png
    393.6 KB · Views: 91,585

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Yay Disciple updates ^.^ And I like that level 10 thing :) But if you respec, will you be immune until level 10? I can see a bunch of ways to abuse that if so :/

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Do you think that crafter could remove warp once they reach level 10?
I honestly think that warp should be used for newbs, not for a reason to stay crafter.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The town creation limit of 30 is still too high in my opinion,15-20 max.

Yes, I too wish that, once the HeroTowns plug-in is in full use, a 15-20 town limit is set. This'll require many of the current ''towns'' to get their regions removed, although I can assure you almost all active towns (both citizen and tax wise) would fit nicely within a 15-20 limit, all the rest would lack the active citizens or tax payments.

@Kainzo Will you let the HeroTowns plug-in to do it's magic by itself (I.E, getting rid of inactive towns one by one), or will you get one of the staff members to remove them prior to it's release?

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
If regions for towns are removed will people be refunded in coins? That wouldn't seem fair if we spent all that time getting coins for a hamlet just to have it taken away. :(

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If regions for towns are removed will people be refunded in coins? That wouldn't seem fair if we spent all that time getting coins for a hamlet just to have it taken away. :(

If you spent time getting the coins for a hamlet, why not bother and make sure that hamlet is active? It isn't our fault that you don't recruit, pay tax, or even do anything to contribute to the activity of your town. It comes as a punishment, in my eyes, for NO refunding to occur after a mayor has let their town die.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
If you spent time getting the coins for a hamlet, why not bother and make sure that hamlet is active? It isn't our fault that you don't recruit, pay tax, or even do anything to contribute to the activity of your town. It comes as a punishment, in my eyes, for NO refunding to occur after a mayor has let their town die.
But harsh majora, chill :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yes, I too wish that, once the HeroTowns plug-in is in full use, a 15-20 town limit is set. This'll require many of the current ''towns'' to get their regions removed, although I can assure you almost all active towns (both citizen and tax wise) would fit nicely within a 15-20 limit, all the rest would lack the active citizens or tax payments.

@Kainzo Will you let the HeroTowns plug-in to do it's magic by itself (I.E, getting rid of inactive towns one by one), or will you get one of the staff members to remove them prior to it's release?
Our goal is to automate everything we can for a seamless end-user experience.

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
My towns activity is fine, the taxes have always been payed, what I'm worried about is if my town will be eliminated simply for the reason that there are already a lot of towns out there already.