• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PvP Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Pathetic? Alright, you attack us for hours upon end and then we fight back and you cowards try to pay of Grey, Bauble and friends to stab us in the back, so who's the pathetic one?

'We've been raided again'??? Oh, isn't that rich! You guys attacked us fist, don't say you're attacking us because we attacked you first because you know it's not true

EDIT: can someone close this damn thread? I'm really getting sick of it

No one from the Vault has tried to pay GreyP or Babb1e* to go against you, they are obviously playing you at your own game, we have no affiliation with them what so ever..

You guys sound like you have bitten off more than you can chew...

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Listen pal, you stay away from us and we stay away from you, we never raid you unless provoked first mkay?

Hiya,

Firstly: It's a game; we're here to have fun. Nothing personal against anyone.

And even though I was bed gang banged by like eight of you yesterday, 17 times in a row in less than a minute, I'm just gonna repeat that once again so it gets across:

Nothing Personal

Now just to clear some stuff up: It was Iron Pass who hired mercenaries to attack us. Not the other way around. In the aftermath, said mercenaries offered to retaliate on our behalf, but we declined their help.

Now we all know that vendettas are fun and make the server just that little bit more interesting, but lets not let this get out of hand. I don't understand why it's necessary to go on the public forum and complain to everyone that you have a problem with us when if you feel that strongly about it, you can just speak to us. We've got in game channels and private messages, we're on TS and we're perfectly rational and reasonable if you're willing to actually have a proper discussion (and I don't mean just yelling "Try that again and we'll rape u even harder next time" in /ch o).

So please, enough with the drama. We can at least be civil, even if we're going to kill each other.

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

SupaSkwirrel - temporary mayor of D101

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Ok. No more discussion after this.

Don't take a swing at me. I am just defending Xani's actions. There was evidence of constant raids by individuals and leaving dirt blocks all over the place. We are sorry that Jorict and his group got blamed, but we issued the cease when his group attacked.

Harassment does exist. Kain said it himself. Also, building a bunch of dirt blocks to climb and then leaving it IS grieving.

I believe that raids are necessary, but not 24/7 on a town. That's like going back to Madlum times, but taking advantage that no towns can be created yet.

Jorict - Sorry that you were blamed
Fuz - Prepare for some more fighting. We did halt the constant raid, but we will try not to interfere next time. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, they be raiding everybody.

End of discussion.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok. No more discussion after this.

Don't take a swing at me. I am just defending Xani's actions. There was evidence of constant raids by individuals and leaving dirt blocks all over the place. We are sorry that Jorict and his group got blamed, but we issued the cease when his group attacked.

Harassment does exist. Kain said it himself. Also, building a bunch of dirt blocks to climb and then leaving it IS grieving.

I believe that raids are necessary, but not 24/7 on a town. That's like going back to Madlum times, but taking advantage that no towns can be created yet.

Jorict - Sorry that you were blamed
Fuz - Prepare for some more fighting. We did halt the constant raid, but we will try not to interfere next time. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, they be raiding everybody.

End of discussion.

Despair is most often the offspring of ill-preparedness” We wont make that mistake ;)

Shenorai

Banned
This is what happens when one's reputation precedes you.

If your name pops up as the victor of many PVP fights, the building communities are going to brand you as a PVPer. If there are complaints of you taking things, then you are going to be branded as a raider. Building communities normally don't take kindly to such people in the first place.

...personally, I just find the entire situation funny. Your actions are what make your history, even if it's just on a minecraft server.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Just a few facts:

We didn't raid you first, we walked passed and you attacked us - we retaliated.
We have never asked for peace..

And with an attitude like that we will continue to be enemies....

NOOOO! You came in swords raised. We have never attacked someone for no reason. Everyone is kill if hit by them not KoS before they do anything. Even some of your members admitted to attacking us first. I even talked to them and we agreed to stop fighting.

Zargero

Glowing Redstone
I just kinda want to put my 2 cents in here but um yeah we never attacked anyone all of a sudden a bunch of people attacked us and we retaliated, d101 was not the first (you might of mistaken us as aggressive in a crossfire against Pipik and some other people that used to raid us all the time) and we have never stole from d101 that i know of (I cant speak for lone-wolves from Ironpass tho) from what I know you guys have attacked us since Tuesday or so and you guys always made little bases We Did Not even know where D101 was located till Yesterday or the day before we couldn't of stolen from you.

Harassment
I logged on at 3PM my time and Doublekiki, Aslan_Pr, Azura were attacking us until around 8PM they quit after we built our arrow defense thing at front gate except doublekiwi who would climb our back wall and kill our crafters who would be flattening out the land for the crafters quarters.

Also we did go to d101 today we killed like 2 people and didn't take anything we killed some pigs for meat and Jeoff (Jorict) talked to some people while we watched from a distance just incase while farming pigs for meat around the hills and we left then some guy in a spiderman skin tried to pour lava on me so i killed him and u guys chased me and shorty killed me lol

Thats pretty much it and i hope it people can see on both sides what has happened and what is going on and why

/long crappy typing done

Status
Not open for further replies.