• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PvP Assists

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
So I was doing some good old PvP with my friends and we always argue about who gets the PvP kill to add on to our PvP kills and streaks. Eventually we settle it but it came to my attention that tons of games use assists, including other MineCraft servers. I was thinking that a PvP assist should be added in. If a 2 or more players do a certain amount of damage to the opponent it will give each player a kill assist. I just thought it would be a little bit more interesting having this feature.

Also, there's a PvP glitch going on still. If I engage in combat with anyone and get hit once, it will say I was killed by that player if I go and die to a mob or any other non-PvP related death.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
So I was doing some good old PvP with my friends and we always argue about who gets the PvP kill to add on to our PvP kills and streaks. Eventually we settle it but it came to my attention that tons of games use assists, including other MineCraft servers. I was thinking that a PvP assist should be added in. If a 2 or more players do a certain amount of damage to the opponent it will give each player a kill assist. I just thought it would be a little bit more interesting having this feature.

Also, there's a PvP glitch going on still. If I engage in combat with anyone and get hit once, it will say I was killed by that player if I go and die to a mob or any other non-PvP related death.
Do not see a way for them to implement this. Only one person get get the final hit..