• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PvE Deaths in PvP

JacobBurkey

Portal
I remember it used to be so PvE deaths while you were combat tagged would give the last person to hit him the kill, I'm just wondering why this was removed, and if it can be implemented again?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Why was it removed? Fire ticks are the bane of every fire user/anyone with Fire Aspect.
Please put back in (Would also stop people from jumping to their death instead of taking the death)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
idk if this could be a thing without it carrying over to northern continent
How would that affect it? Unless they venture into PvP or have a bounty it wouldn't matter.
Also, it could have a seperate time (Say it lasts 40 second, the first 10 are the Combat timer, the next 30 if you die to PvE death, the last person to hit you gets it)

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
How would that affect it? Unless they venture into PvP or have a bounty it wouldn't matter.
Also, it could have a seperate time (Say it lasts 40 second, the first 10 are the Combat timer, the next 30 if you die to PvE death, the last person to hit you gets it)

to complicated rather have coders working on heroes related stuff, or conquest, etc.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
to complicated rather have coders working on heroes related stuff, or conquest, etc.
Considering we used to have it I can;t imagine it being too hard (Although from what I know it could be the worst thing in the world so)

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Considering we used to have it I can;t imagine it being too hard (Although from what I know it could be the worst thing in the world so)
we had conquest last, now kainzo said it broke or something and we no longer have it.

shit breaks, i wouldn't be surprised if this did.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol you just want to be able to suicide than take a PvP death, we all know how you are
Not really, i'd like this but if its going to require coders to re-code it i don't want it.

Like i said i rather have them focusing on more important stuff (such as conquest, which kain said wouldn't be hard to re-code, this would bring more pvp, or heroes stuff which is well needed right now) rather than preventing people from suiciding in minecraft pvp lol

JacobBurkey

Portal
Doesn't even need it's own custom timer, if they're combat tagged and die to PvE the kill is awarded to the person who last hit him. I don't think it'd be that hard to code, and I don't see why it was removed either.