• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PushedInsanity Banned!

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Dear HeroCrafters,

Hello I'm Maximus,

I have been banned from this server for 7 days,
For the reason grieving/Dumping Its bodering me that I'm banned and I don't know what I did of course it says grieving / Dumping but I can't remember that I grieved something,

IGN: PushedInsanity
Banned by: @(name)
Time of ban: 9 / 6 / 2015
Reason for ban: Grieving / Dumping
Your story: Not sure what I grieved / Dumped

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Dear HeroCrafters,

Hello I'm Maximus,

I have been banned from this server for 7 days,
For the reason grieving/Dumping Its bodering me that I'm banned and I don't know what I did of course it says grieving / Dumping but I can't remember that I grieved something,

IGN: PushedInsanity
Banned by: @(name)
Time of ban: 9 / 6 / 2015
Reason for ban: Grieving / Dumping
Your story: Not sure what I grieved / Dumped

@Pugglez_ can comment on this when he has time.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Not only you broke crops and did not replant afterwards, you decided to break 5-6 pairs of chests mass dumping those items.
Griefing may be defined as:
  • Emptying chest contents for the sole purpose of grief.
    • This includes dumping on the ground and or burning items en mass.

This is a suspension of 7 days, it should unban after 7 days after the time of ban. In the meantime, I suggest re-reading hc.to/rules.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Not only you broke crops and did not replant afterwards, you decided to break 5-6 pairs of chests mass dumping those items.

This is a suspension of 7 days, it should unban after 7 days after the time of ban. In the meantime, I suggest re-reading hc.to/rules.

Yea i asked in /ch h how to raid an town and they said rape, steal and kill people so that is what i did.
And 7 says i ver long for me I'm kind of an addict and i really get bored without minecraft, And i don't know any other servers to play on. I tought you might get rewards cuz sometimes in chat it says has been rewarded or ..... Has been destroyed, So i didnt know that they meant normal raiding so like factions! Now i understand tho,
Please give me an other chance

@Pugglez_

Last edited: