• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Purush's Whitelist Application

Purush

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Purush
  2. Location & Age: I live in Romania, and I'm 16 in a few days.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I've been temporarily banned once for Block Jumping - but this was when I was new to Minecraft, before so I didn't know that I was abusing block lag, and that it was illegal. I'd seen people do it, I thought it was part of the game.
  4. Referral(s): I was originally referred to this server by EchoNation, but I doubt he still plays. I last applied quite a while back, and am redoing my application only now.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, EchoNation, I suppose.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have, indeed.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy being a part of any close knit server community, and this one certainly looks like that, and I generally play on servers on a long term basis, once I actually get into the community of it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP6
  10. Additional Info: I've just finish my S1 exams a week ago, and in a week from now, I"ll have a week long break, so I presume I'll be extra active ^_^ I also really enjoy helping people out, and redstone engineering, so I'd be willing to help out when it comes to needing redstone, for anyone. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Purush
  2. Location & Age: I live in Romania, and I'm 16 in a few days.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I've been temporarily banned once for Block Jumping - but this was when I was new to Minecraft, before so I didn't know that I was abusing block lag, and that it was illegal. I'd seen people do it, I thought it was part of the game.
  4. Referral(s): I was originally referred to this server by EchoNation, but I doubt he still plays. I last applied quite a while back, and am redoing my application only now.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, EchoNation, I suppose.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have, indeed.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy being a part of any close knit server community, and this one certainly looks like that, and I generally play on servers on a long term basis, once I actually get into the community of it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP6
  10. Additional Info: I've just finish my S1 exams a week ago, and in a week from now, I"ll have a week long break, so I presume I'll be extra active ^_^ I also really enjoy helping people out, and redstone engineering, so I'd be willing to help out when it comes to needing redstone, for anyone. :)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1360505034,1360504590][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted