• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Purush's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purush

TNT
  1. In-game name: Purush
  2. Location & Age: I've recently turned 15, and live in Kazakhstan, although I may move soon (4-5 months)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've been banned for 30 mins because I block jumped (before knowing what it was / that it was bannable), and once for 4 hours because I asked a mod to, as I had too much homework and minecraft was a distraction
  4. Referral(s): EchoNation / Bepoplay (If they're both on the server, then both (probably just the first though))
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm generally mature, and am fun to play minecraft with (I hope :p) I've played SMP for a while now, and I like joining new servers, meeting new people
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend EchoNation told me about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not as of yet, will do so after postin' this :]
  8. Additional Info: I've been playing minecraft for almost a year now, and i'm addicted to it, no jokes.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations (This greatly helps our decision making process.)
- Lengthen your application (Please tell us more about you so that we may better get a sense of who you are.)
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

Edit your application by hitting the edit button and then reply to this post with an @mt51784 to it saying it's been updated.

Purush

TNT
I was fully honest, i used the application i got from the "Application Rules" (or something like that) thread, and I didn't repost previous app, it's my first time here. My grammar / spelling etc. was correct.... and I'm not sure how to make a great first impression, that's up to the reader's likings / disliking.

or is just the Red part for me?

Purush

TNT
Would I repost my app in this thread or would I create a new thread for it?
Thanks ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.